Call our 24/7 Crisis Line: 403-233-CARE (2273)
Children's Cottage Society workers follow all Alberta Health regulations to ensure children and families remain safe. All precautions are in place to ensure everyone is healthy and show no symptoms when workers provide child care inside people's homes. Measures include personal protective equipment and pre-screening of themselves and all family members for COVID-19 as per AHS guidelines.
CALL WHEN YOU ARE
- Feeling so stressed that parenting feels impossible.
- Overwhelmed by the challenges that twins, triplets or premature infants bring.
- Feeling too sick to care for your child.
- Feeling isolated, tired, sad and overwhelmed.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
In-Home Infant Respite Program
Workers offer support and resource connections to isolated families with children up to 6 months old. Our capacity is 20 to 25 families at any given time based on individual needs.
A Respite Worker will come to your home and care for your infant (under six months of age) while you rest and take time to care for yourself. They can also offer information and referrals to community resources.
Volunteer Daycare Program
- Children's Cottage Society coordinates no-charge daytime child care at licensed, high-quality centres throughout Calgary on your behalf. Space is subject to availability and space, and is for single day-use only.
HOW TO ACCESS SERVICES
Call our 24/7 Crisis Line at 403.233.CARE (2273). One of our Family Support Workers will be happy to speak to you and guide you through the admission process.