Call our 24/7 Crisis Line: 403-233-CARE (2273)
Since 2002 the Healthy Families program has been providing in-home support to parents of young children who are seeking to improve their parenting skills and overcome the challenges in their lives. This program is delivered as part of the Calgary Healthy Families Collaborative (CHFC) whose goal is to promote positive childhood outcomes, healthy child development, effective parenting skills and community connections through strength-based home visitation services.
HOW WE HELP
- Providing education about your child's needs and developmental milestones
- Teaching you what will change as your child grows
- Helping you feel more secure about how to look after your child
- Monitoring the growth and development of your child
- Offering connections with other community supports and programs
HOW CAN I ACCESS THIS SERVICE?
This program is offered by referral. For a referral, please contact a Public Health Nurse by calling Health Link Alberta at 403.943.LINK (5465).
For More Information on Healthy Families, please contact: http://www.calgaryhealthyfamiliescollaborative.ca