Call our 24/7 Crisis Line: 403-233-CARE (2273)
- If you are homeless or are at imminent risk of becoming homeless, a case manager can provide up to 6 months of support to assist you in locating affordable housing.
- Access to information and referrals for community resources.
HOME LINKS PROGRAM
If you have difficulties that have led to homelessness, and you would benefit from support for up to 2 years, you can be screened for eligibility and referred for programs like Home Links. Once you are connected to our program, a case manager will meet with you in your home, or in the community to provide information and referrals to community resources, and help you locate affordable housing and remain successfully housed.
For more information call 403.242.8575 extension 0 and one our Key Workers will assist you.
HomeBridge is a homelessness prevention program with several components:
- HomeBridge Housing Coach A housing coach is available to provide support to families and family-serving agencies to help prevent homelessness. For more information or to contact a Housing Coach, call us at 403-242-8575 ext. 230.
- Funding Qualifying families can receive one-time support to help stabilize their housing. For more information or to contact a Housing Coach, call us at 403-242-8575 ext. 230.
- Website The HomeBridge website helps families connect with community resources so that they do not experience a housing crisis in the future. It also provides information for professionals who want to help families at risk of homelessness.
- Education Workshops are available to help those working with families to identify and respond to factors that put a family at risk of homelessness. Custom-designed workshops are based on Helping Families Stay Housed: A Toolkit. For more information call Faiza at 403-370-6919.
- Toolkit Helping Families Stay Housed: A Toolkit was developed by Children's Cottage Society and Aspen Family and Community Network Society. It helps community members identify families at risk of being homeless and provides information about how to help support families to stay housed.